Sign up to have one of our team of experts contact you
Register Now »


Filling Material of Animal Origin

If you are sterilizing feather, down, or other filling material of animal origin (such as wool) you must obtain a sterilization permit from 5 states or if you are a manufacturer or importer using a sterilization permit on your law label you may want to consider proof of compliance from the sterilizer.

Note that UT’s sterilization permit applications can now be processed as of July 3rd, 2017.